Diving Services New Zealand Ltd was founded in March 2001. The company was first developed to meet the requirements of New Zealands large fishing industry. Much of the initial work revolved around vessel maintenance and general port work. As the company's reputation grew, it expanded to provide services for the construction industry, aquaculture and scientific communities.
Now Diving Services New Zealand Ltd offers all full range of all underwater services. The company has its own extensive equipment list including:
- Wet Welding and Ultrathermic burning equipment
- Hydrolic Drilling /Grinding/ Chainsaw
- Closed Circuit 3CCD Digital Video
- 80 tonnes of Air Lift and Salvage equipment
- SSBA and BA equipment
- Several purpose built boats
- Still cameras, Video Sledding equipment
- Underwater Ramset Guns
- High volume Water Jet Venturi
- 150 meter depth rated inspection class ROV with manipulator arm
- Specialized search equipment , side scan sonar, magnetic , Video
This equipment combined with such a dedicated team will ensure that the customer will have their job done right!
Diving Services New Zealand carries $2,000,000.00 worth of both General and Ship Repairers Public Liability Insurance.
Also an active member of 'Saftey Assist', Diving Services runs fully compliant Health and Safety systems.